Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fwd: MSG to Karma - Pictures of Future Sales Items




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Alvaro <alan.alvaro@gmail.com>
Date: Dec 7, 2007 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: hola
To: Karma Thomas <lildorkfish@gmail.com>


Hi Karma ;)

Missed you! Been chugging away here, though I was a bit under the weather this week. Many things coming your way... probably not till Monday... much like my secret santa pkg (still trying to figure out what to send, my guy is in Calif though). Attached are some pics. Thanks for the anubis - I'll be sending back all three of the limited ones. In the pictures you can see that I have combined 14K gold-filled wire with the sterling silver. Two of the seahorses are also wrapped in 14K gold. Though 14K GF cost more and is significantly harder to work with, you should be able to charge a higher premium on these items. I want to take some better pictures and I will also send you a detailed description on 14K GF.

More later - Alan



On Dec 7, 2007 12:21 PM, Karma Thomas < lildorkfish@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Alan :)
Hope you are doing well :) Just wanted to know if you happened to have an wire wrappings finished and ready to mail out. I had a local person email me and she said her husband would really like to own one & she wanted to purchase one for him for christmas. I told her I'd let her know.
Anyways I just wanted to touch base with you :) Hope all is well :)
karma
--
www.dorkfishcoins.com

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them ~ Walt Disney


--
_________________________________
Alan Alvaro
http://a3consulting.com
925.963.0398

No comments: